The following events are hosted or sponsored by the Alabama Department of Public Health and/or its partnering agencies. Subscribe to ADPH Events
Special Events and Conferences
Enhancing the Public Health Nutrition Workforce Conference - June 7, 2013
The Alabama Public Health Training Center is sponsoring a conference titled "Enhancing the Public Health Nutrition Workforce: Strategies to Promote Healthy Diets and Physically Active Lifestyles" in Birmingham on June 7. This conference will focus on the prevention of obesity in children and adolescents.
Annual Employee Health and Fitness Day Walk - May 17, 2013
We invite all state employees and anyone else who wants to attend to the National Employee Health and Fitness Day Walk to be held at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, May 17 at the Alabama Capitol Building in Montgomery.
Live Webcasts and Satellite Conferences - The Alabama Public Health Training Network (ALPHTN) broadcasts webcasts and conferences for health professionals in Alabama and across the country.
Rural Health Grants - The Office of Primary Care and Rural Health provides a list of state, federal, and foundation grants related to rural health.
Upcoming HIV/AIDS Events - The HIV/AIDS division provides a centralized listing of all HIV/AIDS related events in the state.
Also visit the ADPH Online Calendar for a list of upcoming events.
- Annual Women's Health 5K Run and One-Mile Mother-Daughter Walk - May 11, 2013
- 2013 Chronic Disease Institute - May 1-2
- Annual Conference to Prevent Teen Pregnancy - April 29-30
- Scale Back Alabama - January 17 - April 26
- 2013 AlPHA Conference - April 3-5
- Alabama Environmental Health Association Annual Education Conference - April 3-4
- Hepatitis C Training Workshop - November 1, 2012
- Candlelight Memorial Service - October 15, 2012
- 9th Annual Alabama Youth Council - October 2, 2012
- State Perinatal Conference - September 14, 2012
- SIDS/SUDI Education Conference - August 23, 2012
- Women's Health Update - August 3, 2012
- Go for the Gold 2012 - July 27, 2012
- Men's Health Symposium - June 21, 2012
- 2012 ADPH Volunteer Symposium: Recovery, Resilience and Hope after Disaster - June 12, 2012
- Fourth Annual Women's Health 5K Run and One-Mile Mother-Daughter Walk - May 19, 2012
- National Employee Health and Fitness Day Walk - May 18, 2012
- ALPHA Conference - May 10-11, 2012
- Annual Rural Health Conference - May 2-3, 2012