Children's Health Insurance
All Kids is a low cost, comprehensive healthcare coverage program for children and teens under age 19 years.
Are Your Children Eligible?
Your children may be eligible if they are:
- under age 19 and an Alabama resident
- a U.S. citizen or an eligible immigrant
- not covered by or eligible for Medicaid
- not a resident in an institution
- within the income ranges established for participation, visit the All Kids Website
- not covered by other group health insurance
Benefits of the ALL Kids Program
- 12 months continuous coverage
- regular check-ups and school physicals
- sick-child doctor visits and emergency care
- mental health/substance abuse services
- dental and vision care
- hospital services, specialists and more
For more information, to receive an application, or to apply online, visit All Kids or call our toll-free number 1-888-373-KIDS (5437).