The RSA Tower - Employee Parking
- A new employee must sign the appropriate form in his/her unit. The form will authorize Facilities Management to issue his/her access card. Each card is assigned in the individual employee's name. When the card is scanned, the employee's name is documented.
- Parking in the RSA Deck is optional. If you are not using your parking assignment, please notify us, so the parking can be assigned to someone else who will utilize the parking deck.
- Please do not move cones in the parking deck. These are placed in parking spaces so lights can be repaired or replaced.
- Don't let the boot get you just because your vehicle is parked in a reserved space or in an area not specified for parking.
- Email Facilities Management to request being placed on the Tower Parking Deck Waiting List.
- Do you have a new vehicle or tag number? Did you finally get rid of that ol' clunker? Did your last name change? Email Facilities Management to inform us. This a good idea so you can be notified if your vehicle's headlights were left on or if your vehicle has a flat tire.
- Lights left on or a flat tire on a vehicle that is parked in one of the RSA parking decks should be reported by emailing Facilities Management or calling (334) 206-5218.
Email Facilities Management to report a lost card so that the card can be deactivated immediately. Each lost or damaged card costs $20 cash or check, payable to RSA. Contact RSA's representative Tony LaPorte or Sandra Shipp at (334) 517-7660 to ensure that someone will be available. Their office address is 201 South Union; however, you may enter at Ripley Street (back entrance) per parking availability. The door is unlocked from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Once a receipt and new parking card is obtained from RSA, please bring them to Facilities Management in Suite 1550 of The RSA Tower.
Shuttle Service for employees who have diffuculty walking from Parking Deck
This service transports ADPH employees from The RSA Tower Parking Deck to The RSA Tower building, and vice versa. Contact the Health Department's Human Resources at (334) 206-5284 for an application.