Birmingham Regional EMS System Continuing Education Offerings
Birmingham Regional EMS System (BREMSS) is offering continuing education opportunities in 2013. BREMSS covers Alabama EMS Region Three which includes the following counties: Blount, Chilton, Jefferson, Shelby, St. Clair, Walker, and Winston.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact the BREMSS Regional Office by phone 205-934-2595 or email or contact the agency sponsoring the continuing education.
The following courses will be held at the BREMSS Regional Office. Please contact the Regional Office to confirm the time of each course.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Instructor Course, July 22 and July 28, 2014
- Farm Rescue, August 16, 2014
- Advanced Burn Life Support Provider Course, August 26, 2014
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Instructor Course, September 18, 2014
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Instructor Course, September 25, 2014
Online EMS Training Courses
Last Updated: July 14, 2014