Buy one item each time you shop to build a two- to four-week stockpile.
Stockpile supplies should include:
- Soap and alcohol-based (60% minimum) hand sanitizer
- Fever/pain reducer, cold/flu symptom medications, and anti-diarrheal medications
- Prescription medications, medical supplies, and equipment
- Pedialyte, juices, electrolyte drinks, and bottled water
- Tissue, paper tissue, and paper towels
- Household cleaners, bleach, rubber gloves, face masks, garbage bags
- Non-perishable food that is easy to prepare such as canned soup, granola bars, and crackers
- Baby food and diapers, if needed
- Pet food, if needed
For more information, please see Get 10 Poster (3.9 MB).
Visit Free Printed Materials for free educational materials.