CEMPlanner(TM) - Comprehensive Emergency Management Planner
CEMPlanner(TM) is a web-based emergency planning system that brings planners together on a collaborative platform and facilitates the planning process to create and maintain standards based plans. Plans such as Emergency Operations Plans, Continuity of Operations Plans, Exercise Plans, Pandemic Flu Plans, Strategic National Stockpile Plans and more can be accessed online or downloaded into a printable format.
CEMPlanner(TM) was created by ADPH, in partnership with the Alabama Department of Homeland Security, Alabama Criminal Justice Information Center, Alabama Emergency Management Agency, Alabama Association of Emergency Managers, and the Alabama Association of County Commissioners.
CEMPlanner's features include:
- Step-by-step, standards based planning process
- Decreases formatting time
- Increases stakeholder participation and collaboration
- Eliminates version control complications
- More manageable, trackable planning process
Obtain User Access to CEMPlanner
- Send an email with your name, agency, and contact information.
- Call Phyllis Cleveland or Rita Maynard at (334) 206-3394.
- Self-register on the CEMPlanner webpage.
CEMPlanner Version 6.6
Other CEMPlanner Resources