Please select from the following links to review rules and regulations pertaining to public health topics in Alabama.
Below is a list of proposals to adopt, amend or repeal regulations pertaining to public health topics in Alabama. If you want to receive an email notification on any proposals by the agency to adopt, amend, or repeal a rule, please complete our Notification of Proposed Rules Request Form.
Radiation Rules (March 2014)
- 420-3-26.01 (7 MB) - General Provisions
- 420-3-26.02 (1.7 MB) - Licensing
- 420-3-26.03 (24 MB) - Standards for Protection Against Radiation
- 420-3-26.05 (2 MB) - Registration of X-Ray Producing Machines
- 420-3-26.06 (5 MB) - Radiation Safety Requirements for Users of X-Ray in Healing Arts or Servicers of X-Ray Equipment
- 420-3-26.07 (15.5 MB) - Use of Radionuclides in the Healing Arts
- 420-3-26.08 (7 MB) - The Registration of Particle Accelerators
- 420-3-26.09 - Radiation Safety Requirements for Users of Particle Accelerators
- 420-3-26.11 (1 MB) - Radiation Safety Requirements for Analytical X-Ray Equipment